Console/other login managers other than GDM/lightdm that work with Orca?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 11:51:44 UTC 2022

I was browsing the Arch wiki and came across a page on console based login managers/greeters.

Anyone on here have experience with them or any others aside from lightdm/GDM? I'm wondering if any others work with Orca, essentially since the info is lacking. I'm tempted to give CDM a shot and see how that goes. I want to like GDM but I don't like all the Gnome dependencies it drags in and I'm honestly not sure what the status of Lightdm with Orca is any more, I've been told different things by different people on that one.