Console/other login managers other than GDM/lightdm that work with Orca?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 12:34:41 UTC 2022

Never used CDM(or even heard of it before today), but since it runs in
the console and doesn't use X, it almost certainly doesn't work with
Orca and would require you to have a console screen reader that
launches prior to log-in.

Beyond that, I can't really help as the last time I used a DM was
before I started using Orca and my standard practice for the last
decade is to boot into the console and then launch X as needed(and if
I ever find a console web browser that gives me a experience
comparable to Firefox, I'd probably ditch the GUI altogether).