Taking the LPI Certification with Pearson Vue

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 15 22:12:46 UTC 2022

Hi Listers,

I am planning to take the Linux Professional Institute Certificate
(LPIC-1) exam in January 2023. However, I am not sure about the
accessibility of the Pearson Vue exam program. My question is, Is there
anyone who ever took a certification exam with Pearson? How accessible
is their program with screen-readers whether on Windows or Linux? I am
comfortable working on either platform. I am only hesitant to regret the
experience. So what should I know as a totally blind user.

In preparation, I am using Debian 11 and Fedora 36.

TIA,

Euclid