Debian beginner questions/looking for a good rolling distro

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 15:17:00 UTC 2023

On 5/4/23 10:59, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> Among the major distributions, I would mention mostly Arch and OpenSUSE
> Tumbleweed as truly rolling distributions.

Yes, exactly. I've used Arch Linux and found it to be relativey
reliable. Support for screen readers has been integrated into the
distribution, including the live version used for installation.

Arch Linux also has an excellent wiki (very helpful as a source of
documentation even if you aren't an Arch user).