Kde accessibility docker question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 29 15:43:04 UTC 2023

Howdy Pavel,

sorry for the late answer. you can find the tutorial on my patron page.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/test-of-current-72147479

there was a lot of improvement in the last 2 versions of KDE. I just
work on Konsole (Terminal Emulator of KDE). Its not complete but a lot
improved. Sadly i lack spare time til October (as i have to hit a
project deadline for my per day job). But i come up as soon as its ready.

cheers chrys