[Container-tools] Atomicapp Vagrant box github repo merged with adb-atomic-developer-bundle

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 15:03:37 UTC 2015

FYI,

The atomicapp vagrant box github repo [2] has been merged with
projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle [1].  All the issues have been
moved to to the new repo. I have also updated all issues and the readme
of the old repo [2] with this information.

[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle
[2] https://github.com/LalatenduMohanty/centos7-container-app-vagrant-box

Thanks,
Lala