[Container-tools] More descriptive problem statement for Nulecule

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:13:41 UTC 2015

I would agree with Lala
As someone who is looking at nulecule from a high level (not hands on) - I
think we need better description and probably a real world example
to convince users of the problem that nulecule solves.

Also, the github says "Specification describing a container-based
application" - any reason why the word 'composite' is not present there ?
Is that deliberately
dropped, if yes why, because IIUC the whole USP of nulecule is defining,
managing, deploying composite apps using multi-container orchestration

Sorry to say but the "big picture" doesn't really show and/or add clarity
For eg: reading the problem statement and stuff that follows below, it
seems like the metadata for the composite multi-container app itself lives
in a container, but the big picture really doesn't show "that" container at
all, so there itself i see a disconnect in whats being said and whats being
shown!