[Container-tools] DevAssistant Nulecule - call for help

Vaclav Pavlin vpavlin at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 10:42:13 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Tomáš Raděj did a great job sketching out the assistant for Nulecule

https://github.com/devassistant/dap-nulecule

You can
* create a simple Nulecule app with it
* and validate any existing Nulecule app whether it complies to the spec

Now, as he is diving deep into implementing new client-server architecture
for DevAssistant, I am looking for someone who would be willing to extend
the Nulecule assistant to make it the best place to start with Nulecule
development.

We had a meeting some time ago and agreed we would like to see these
features provided by the Nulecule assistant:

* da crate - create new project (based on examples, maybe?)
* da tweak
    - add component
    - add artifact
    - add param
    ... (?)
------------- (below are low prio future features)
* da build - use atomicapp-builder
* da run - use atomicapp(/cockpit, somehow?)
* da test - run local tests for the Nulecule app
* da push - integration with CentOS pipeline (push to index + build
remotely)

Cheers,
Vašek

--