[Container-tools] Bug in the CDK2 Beta Bits

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 13:54:55 UTC 2015

On 12/03/2015 07:02 PM, Burr Sutter wrote:
> I had not heard about “oc get templates -n openshift”, that might be
> the missing link, the magic bit that I have been missing for months of
> pain & suffering :-)

Here is the pull request [1]  in ADB from Praveen.  The idea is to have
information about getting started and relevant pointers  in the readme
so that user can start using it.

I think you should review the readme and let us if we need to add more
information.

[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/pull/137