[Container-tools] OpenShift provider and labeling artifacts

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 12:56:38 UTC 2015

Hi Dusty,

If you would like to join Atomic App development, it would be great if
you could take a look at

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/issues/114 - Label all
artifacts for kubernetes and openshift

I'd like to see the whole application being labeled with a single label
(nulecule-$appid) or something like that. I think it should be doable
for both - Kubes and OSv3, but my quick try didn't lead to anything
useful:( - probably caused by gaps in my knowledge about kubes and
OpenShift.

Would it be possible for you to take a look at it?

Cheers,
Vašek

--

Architect - Senior Software Engineer