[Container-tools] OpenShift provider and labeling artifacts

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Wed Jul 1 14:53:13 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 02:56:38PM +0200, V??clav Pavl??n wrote:
> Hi Dusty,

Hi Vasek,

> If you would like to join Atomic App development, it would be great if you
> could take a look at
>
> https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/issues/114 - Label all artifacts
> for kubernetes and openshift

Looking at the issue this appears to enable us to have a feature that
I considered to be *missing* when first playing with atomic. If we
have the ability to *atomic run* then we need the ability to *atomic
stop*. I'm definitely interested in having this as a feature.

> I'd like to see the whole application being labeled with a single label
> (nulecule-$appid) or something like that. I think it should be doable for
> both - Kubes and OSv3, but my quick try didn't lead to anything useful:( -
> probably caused by gaps in my knowledge about kubes and OpenShift.
>
> Would it be possible for you to take a look at it?

I'll take a look but I can't promise that I'll have time to work on it
in the next few weeks. I'm training my replacement and that demands quite
a bit of my time.

Dusty