[Container-tools] Notes from Container Tool calls July 1st & 2nd

William Henry whenry at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 23:27:49 UTC 2015

FYI

I just read the "Atomic App and Nulecule FAQ for Summit" doc and made some comments.

I only got the share post Summit and so missed this (or maybe I was sent it earlier but was traveling - not sure.)

I do find the story a bit confusing and I agree we should be able to do it in about 2min.

The FAQ didn't do enough for people coming to this pretty fresh or with a background in Docker. See comments.

William