[Container-tools] Centos Atomic App Vagrant Box - Expose Docker Daemon

Brian (bex) Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Mon Jul 27 09:41:11 UTC 2015

The Docker Daemon port needs to be exposed and TLS certificates made
available to the host so that the box can be used as a docker provider
on non-linux hosts and so that external tools, such as eclipse, can work
with the docker daemon in the box.

I believe that by default, we should use port forwarding and create a
port on localhost that is forwarded to the docker daemon.  We should
document using a private_network IP to accomplish the same task.  We
should also generate a tls certificate pair and place the appropriate
component on the host for future use.

A small program or plugin can be to set up environment variables for
host consumers.

Opinions/ideas welcome.

This has been opened as issue #49:
https://github.com/LalatenduMohanty/centos7-container-app-vagrant-box/issues/49