[Container-tools] Nulecule/atomicapp validation and next step ideas

Tomas Radej tradej at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 08:59:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 26/06/15 14:07, Brian (bex) Exelbierd wrote:

<snip />

>   - If the DevAssistant plugin can help drive best practices in
> application development/framework usage that would be a huge win.

<snip />

The Nulecule assistant can certainly be the tool to gently nudge devs
this way or another, but we should sit down to talk about the concrete
ways this should be done. Brian, could you please set up a meeting with
me and whomever else is involved in the matter? (I'm a bit out of the
loop on Nulecule, so I'm sure I'd miss someone important) Thank you. I'm
in Brno, and my schedule is up to date.

Cheers,

--
Tomas Radej