[Container-tools] Please read before touching ANY schema files

Aaron Weitekamp aweiteka at redhat.com
Tue May 12 12:41:26 UTC 2015

Tomas, thanks for the feedback. I believe the maintainers[1] would benefit from your experience here. Would you be willing to be a maintainer of nulecule? You could be added to the general maintainer list or focus on reviewing changes to the spec itself and not have to bother with reviewing examples and documentation.

-Aaron

[1] vpavlin, goern, aweiteka