[Container-tools] Nulecule Announcement Post

Will Thames wthames at redhat.com
Fri May 15 00:40:23 UTC 2015

Is it locale specific ? I read it as a combination of nuclear and molecule,
so I'd pronounce it

new-le-kyul

but I appreciate that some (not all, I believe) parts of the US pronounce it
differently.

The amount of problems I had ordering Mountain Dew in a Taco Bell in rural
US was astonishing (finally after much of me just repeating myself more and
more loudly and the young server just going 'What?', my wife interjected
with 'Mountain DOO' at which point it became clear to us all)

Will