[Container-tools] atomicapp: Merging beta branch into master

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Tue Nov 3 17:53:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have merged the beta branch into master and I will be doing a push
shortly. This code includes a large re-factoring and thus we have
decided that we will bump to 0.2.X for this code in the future. This
push also includes several user facing changes. One of the biggest is
that atomicapp will no longer use the current working directory to dump
files in to.

I have created a release branch for 0.1 with the code from before the
merge so we can still develop on that if a need ever came for it.

Dusty