[Container-tools] Atomic Developer Bundle and OpenShift

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 18:56:22 UTC 2015

On 3 Nov 2015, at 19:24, Pete Muir wrote:

> Yes, we plan on using land rush since that at least seem to work on
> Linux
>> for the main VM+openshift, but on Mac and Windows I believe it will
>> only
>> work for the main VM - it won't work for the dynamically created apps
>> by
>> openshift.
>

> We = CDK team?

We = those been working on the vagrant file experiments from both cdk
and devex team.

We can live without it for now for internal testing but for GA we need
to find a solution to this problem
since I don't expect users being okey having to manually add these
entries.

Worst case we could even add it to eclipse tooling as a thing to check
that the dns name defined
in routes resolves - if not, suggest to add it to the host of the cdk
host.

A hack, only works in Eclipse but an option.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen