[Container-tools] Dev Tooling updated to CDK 2 Beta3

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Nov 20 18:33:33 UTC 2015

Hi all

I just wanted to give a short update on the Dev Tools team usage of the CDK.

Hardy did a great job updating the Vagrantfile and the instructions we
are using for OpenShift and Docker with Eclipse on the CDK 2 Beta 3
release. You can find it all at
https://github.com/redhat-developer-tooling/openshift-vagrant

The Vagrantfile fixes a couple of issues we identified with the CDK
Beta, and the instructions provide a couple of workarounds. We've
filed issues in the upstream projects for all of these, and we
collected them all together in
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o9AQSm4J3o7s3OdcOMGUsiMH0o_VF4MEYzMvE1vdJEY/edit

Hardy remains the best point of contact for any issues you have with
what I mention above :-)

Pete