[Container-tools] beta3 testing status on win7

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 14:51:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 09:06:07AM -0500, Ondrej Ptak wrote:
> Hello,
> If anyone interested, here are notes from my testing cdk2-beta3 on windows 7.
> Previously I heard/read something about vagrant and docker, I had almost no knowledge about openshift, kubernetes and CDK. So I tested it from new user POV, starting with documentation.
>
> * installation works, but documentation has many flaws. (1st I didn't know which documentations are relevent, than some outdated/wrong info). It wasn't easy enough and took me quite a long time
> * basic work with vagrant works well
> * docker tested with several images and containers, works well (rhel-docker-eclipse)
> * docker integration with eclipse is awesome (I don't use neither docker nor eclipse, but it was easy to use and well arranged)
> * rhel-ose Vagrantfile works, but I didn't try any app in ose (just some general ose commands which worked)
> * rhel-k8s-singlenode-setup: just tried that VM start, I didn't try k8s

  Thanks Ondrej,

That's nice to get feedback, positive and with suggestions !
Can you also make sure Brian Exelbierd get the info about the missing
or mismatches in the doc as this may apply to our upstream ADB documentation
too,

  thanks !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/