[Container-tools] Persistent storage in Docker (Flocker plugin)

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 18:41:19 UTC 2015

Also:

The current consensus in order to implement persistent storage is
adding a function to each provider (for example. def
persistent_storage)

The code within the folder /nulecule (`base.py` and `lib.py`) detects
that the Nulecule file contains persistent storage parameters, it will
then check the respective provider it's deploying on.

If that provider has the persistent_storage function created, it will
pass in all graph parameters related to persitent storage (see:
http://www.projectatomic.io/nulecule/spec/0.0.2/index.html#storageRequirementsObject)