[Container-tools] Atomic-App positioning...

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 07:00:13 UTC 2015

On 2 October 2015 at 03:23, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 1 Oct 2015 10:25 am, "Carl Trieloff" <cctrieloff at redhat.com> wrote:
>> a way to distribute container applications (to RHEL, AEP? and OpenShift,
>> kube, etc, etc)
>
> This is confusing as we mix products and technologies. EG AEP includes kube,
> as does rhel and openshift. I would talk about either product or tech.
> Personally I would choose products...

This is an upstream community project, so referring to other community
projects would be more appropriate. That's Kubernetes, OpenShift
Origin, Fedora, CentOS, etc.

If commercial products are going to be mentioned at all, then that
should cover more than just the Red Hat derivatives (so GKE, Tectonic,
etc, not just AEP and OpenShift Online/Dedicated/Enterprise), even if
the non-RH ones need to be caveated as not having automated testing
set up.

Cheers,
Nick.