[Container-tools] Someone has to look at DevAssistant's use in CDK

Tomas Radej tradej at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 15:41:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

%subj%, please. It was assigned to Jim Jagielski, but since he is
leaving, someone has to take the task after him. The containers from the
demo are definitely not shippable at the moment, which means we need
some feedback on how they should be used, what they should be able to do
etc. We can not continue unless we have that, it's a hard blocker for
the DA team.

In addition to that, someone has to write the Nulecule-related
assistants (or at least start designing them) to be used in said
containers in CDK - that was Jim's task too, as far as my understanding
goes.

For reference and links, have a look at the follow up mail from the demo
[1].

Thank you,

TR

[1]