[Container-tools] Atomic App 0.1.12 Release

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 14:46:01 UTC 2015

With great news I introduce you to the 0.1.12 release!

For a list of all changes as well as a signed tarball of the release,
please feel free to have a look at:
https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/releases

We've fixed many bugs as well as implemented more enhancements to
the Atomic App life cycle with this release.

While releasing 0.1.12 we would like users and developers to note that
we are undertaking a major refactor to the Atomic App code base. This
is available in the current cdk2-beta3-rc1 branch so much of the code
will be changed upon next release.

I'd like to give thanks to all developers whom contributed to the
release.

Any contributions are highly appreciated, as always, feel free to look
at
https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
for tips into contributing to Atomic App!

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic