[Container-tools] Atomic App 0.1.12 Release

Christoph Görn goern at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 19:41:40 UTC 2015

Charlie!! You did it, pushed out your first release, congrats ;)

	//G

On 10/22/2015 04:46 PM, Charlie Drage wrote:
> With great news I introduce you to the 0.1.12 release!
>
> For a list of all changes as well as a signed tarball of the
> release, please feel free to have a look at:
> https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/releases
>
> We've fixed many bugs as well as implemented more enhancements to
> the Atomic App life cycle with this release.
>
> While releasing 0.1.12 we would like users and developers to note
> that we are undertaking a major refactor to the Atomic App code
> base. This is available in the current cdk2-beta3-rc1 branch so
> much of the code will be changed upon next release.
>
> I'd like to give thanks to all developers whom contributed to the
> release.
>
> Any contributions are highly appreciated, as always, feel free to
> look at
> https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

for tips into contributing to Atomic App!

- --
Principal Software Engineer - Systems Design & Engineering
Mobile: +49 171 2801345

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RedHatRefArch
Plus Us: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114152126783830728030/
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/rhrefarch

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters