[Container-tools] Vagrant officially available for CentOS 7

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 20:15:40 UTC 2015

CDK fans,

I'm afraid the release announcement might have missed someone, so rather
letting know directly -- we have the sclo-vagrant1 Software Collection
officially released for CentOS and it will work for RHEL as well.

To get the vagrant running on CentOS, just follow the instructions at
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2015-October/021446.html

For installing the sclo-vagrant1 packages in RHEL, add the following
repository:
   http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/
while having the RHSCL repository enabled as well. Then, installing
sclo-vagrant1 will work as well on RHEL.

To use the sclo-vagrant1 package, do not forget to run the `scl enable`,
like this:
   scl enable sclo-vagrant1 `vagrant up`
or
   scl enable sclo-vagrant1 bash