[Container-tools] CDK Server Adapter - First Demo

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Fri Oct 30 02:24:47 UTC 2015

On 10/28/2015 01:47 PM, Pete Muir wrote:
> Looks good.
>
> Comments:
>
> 1) I assume we'll have a GUI that asks them for redhat.com
> username/password (in the installer?), and that this will be
> automatically wired through to vagrant (not an eclipse thing, just a
> vagrant/env variable thing :-) to avoid that prompt

Yeah, we need to decide where to keep these credentials. Still
investigating. Probably somewhere in foundation.

> 2) The backend will be switched to the vagrant tools that Jeff, Roland
> etc. are working on when they are ready

Yes.

> 3) The installer will set up a CDK by default, so you don't need to
> locate the Vagrantfile etc.

It's good to have it here for now, so we can see where problem points
might be before we get to integrating the various pieces together.
Everything is fluid for now... all PoC.  Nothing will remain the same ;)