[Container-tools] Fwd: Re: [atomic-site] Guestbook example requires kube-dns (#98)

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 00:59:46 UTC 2015

  User feedback on atomic today, the SkyDNS setup for kubernetes need to be
simplified and documented, as Ratnadeep and Dusty noted this can be challenging
and that bump in the road need to be removed :-)

Daniel

----- Forwarded message from "Brandon B. Jozsa" <notifications at github.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/