[Container-tools] vagrant plugin for adbinfo

Brian (bex) Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Thu Sep 17 15:04:59 UTC 2015

On 09/16/2015 04:55 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>    I would drop adb from the name indeed, the info are generic, other tools
> expose the same, nothing specific to our use case that's more globally useful
> that the name would suggest

I am not sure we should drop adb from the name.  The plugin does expect
a vagrant box with the docker port exposed from the standard port and
requires the TLS certs be in a specific location.  While other boxes
could do this, users would need to set up a box in a specific manner for
this to be useful.

regards,

bex