[Container-tools] trying to learn atomicapp/cdk (again)

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Thu Sep 17 15:50:41 UTC 2015

To follow up on this: Brian Exelbierd and I had a call with Max this
morning to help him get up to speed. There are some gaps in our docs
that we are aware of and Brian is working to fix. Brian is also going to
have a few follow up calls with Max next week to try to more fully
understand use cases and bring that back to the team.

Dusty