[Container-tools] Version incompatibility of Docker client and server - projectatomic/vagrant-adbinfo issue #85

Bama Charan Kundu bkundu at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 12:51:19 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Yes, Agree we should not change the users machine binaries, we should use
the docker client of our vagrant box only. Any one having detail understandings
about vagrant connect? that can be used. I am not expert with vagrant, so going
through those thing. I believe that would be our solution to this problem.

> > If not, why not use the docker API client of the same version as present in
> > ADB (docker-py or similar)?
>
> Are you suggesting writing a tool using docker-py module?

One remote api call machanism would be enough to handle this I believe.

Please let me know where I can get a detail understanding of vagrant connect command how it works?

Regards
Bamacharan