[Container-tools] ADB release 1.7.0 is delayed till next Monday

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 12:36:22 UTC 2016

As part of ADB 1.7.0 release we are planning to add adb-utils [2] to the
Vagrantbox. However we have not resolved issues around RPM repositories
and package signing which needs to be fixed in CentOS project (i.e.
CentOS Atomic SIG) before we can include the RPM in the ADB Vagrant box
through CBS (CentOS build system).

The issues are tracked through issues in bugs.centos,org and here is the
reference to the discussion in CentOS devel mailing list [1] which has
bugs details too.

[1]
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2016-February/014340.html
[2] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-utils