[Container-tools] Actively logging #nulecule channel?

Suraj Deshmukh sdeshmuk at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 13:14:51 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

#nulecule being a public channel has discussions regarding projects under
"Project Atomic", so important discussions happening here can help
someone who does google these things. Private discussions need not happen
on the channel. Talking about privacy Project Atomic is an open-source project
and we need to keep it transparent by keeping everything in this channel in public domain.

Thanks and Regards

--
- Suraj Deshmukh (surajd)
http://deshmukhsuraj.wordpress.com/