[Container-tools] Atomic App 0.4.2 release!

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Thu Feb 18 22:02:41 UTC 2016

Hey all!

We've release 0.4.2 of Atomic App!

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/releases

As we're getting closer to our 1.0.0 release, we will be focusing more
on testing and bug fixes in the next upcoming weeks. This weeks
release focuses on user interaction as well as bug fixes.

Features:
  - Meta data is now an optional requirement when building

User interaction:
  - Relative paths are now support for provider configuration data
  - Raise on missing artifact folders or files
  - Raise of failure to pull Docker image

Bug fixes:
  - Label fixes for `atomic` master branch. We now pass our working
    directory as a variable.

Misc:
  - Removed unneeded Dockerfile's and redundant licenses from the
    testing suite
  - All references of `install` have within the code has now been
    removed in favour of `fetch`

As always, any contributions are highly appreciated. Feel free to look
at
https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
for an introduction into contributing to Atomic App.

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic