[Container-tools] Ansible playbooks for ADB.

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 08:52:44 UTC 2016

On 02/22/2016 01:57 PM, Gowrishankar Rajaiyan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was looking for ansible playbooks to deploy ADB. I couldn't find any.
> However, I did find some discussions about it here[1] but nothing
> substantial.
>
> Could someone please point me to any ansible playbooks around for this.
> If there is none, then I would like to write one by proposing a design
> doc for community review.
>
> Let me know your thoughts,
> - shanks
>

> [1]
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/container-tools/2015-August/msg00074.html

Hi Shanks,

The mail was about how you can can create a single node Kubernetes setup
with the help of ansible, but without using ADB.  We never discussed or
planned around, if we need ansible playbooks for setting up ADB as we
use the usual Vagrant method of deploying the stuff at this moment. We
need single click installers for it for sure , but if you think ansible
is preferred way for you , you are welcome to contribute.

Thanks,
Lala