[Container-tools] [openshift-sme] CDK and corporate proxy

Akram Ben Aissi abenaiss at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 16:20:29 UTC 2016

Hi Hamza,

which error message do you have ?
Is it happening when you are trying to push to docker.io registry? or to
the corporate one?

are you use the NO_PROXY for the corporate registry, aren't you?

--

Akram Ben Aissi                         Mob : +33 6 31 57 08 60
Architect Cloud and Platform            Mel : akram.benaissi at redhat.com
Red Hat Global Services                 Irc : akram
                                        Twi : @
<akram.benaissi at redhat.com>akrambenaissi
Red Hat France SARL                     http://www.redhat.fr