[Container-tools] [openshift-sme] CDK and corporate proxy

Mohamed Hamza Ben Mansour mbenmans at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 13:31:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a customer very intrested in running CDK on its windows boxes. While
trying to run the Openshift flavoured Vagrantfile we encountred several
problmes due to their corporate proxy. We used a Vagarant proxy plugin
which configured docker and the host. We also added proxy information as
env vars to the docker run instruction launching OSE. Nevertheless, we had
another problem while pushing to the OSE registry : the proxy was denying
it. Can you please advice on the best solution/configuration to adopt.

Kind regards