[Container-tools] Docker Hub Atomic App images will be re-created

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 19:46:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

In the next hour, we will be re-creating (most) atomicapp images with
the exception of "projectatomic/atomicapp" in order to point to the
new nulecule-library Github repository for automated builds.

Currently each atomicapp example builds from the
github.com/projectatomic/nulecule examples folder. We will be changing
this to our newly create nulecule-library at
github.com/projectatomic/nulecule-library, pointing each example to
it's respective folder.

Best regards,
--

Charlie Drage