[Container-tools] atomicapp using kubernetes/openshift API

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Tue Jan 12 20:39:44 UTC 2016

As we go down this "API" road further we should consider using a library
for our API
calls. Looks like there is one for kube that has been started already
[1][2], We may
want to consider using it/contributing back to it and possibly creating
a python-openshift
library as well.

Long term I know we had talked about converting to GO, putting resources
into these python
libraries wouldn't help us in that endeavor, but it still wouldn't hurt
to community and
Red Hat to have them exist for other people who wanted to make API calls
from python.

Dusty

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-kubernetes/0.2
[2] https://github.com/pjs7678/python-kubernetes