[Container-tools] CI for ADB

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 05:08:46 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Dharmit Shah <dshah at redhat.com> wrote:

> 6. Also, every merge in the master branch of ADB will trigger a test of one
> example for different provider as mentioned in point 3. This won't involve
> building ADB from its Kickstart file. Latest ADB build will be used for the
> purpose.

Dharmit I think we missed it but *every PR* to branch of ADB will
trigger a job to test one of the example (which will be sanity testing
for us in our first iteration of this plan) and then per day with a
scheduled job in Jenkins we will do complete integration testing which
will cover kickstart file changes and other examples.

--
Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen