[Container-tools] CI for ADB

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 07:29:20 UTC 2016

On 01/29/2016 10:17 AM, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi,

I agree with you. Also as Dharmit mentioned later in the thread, we are
planning to do that. However one thing we are not doing is the
rebuilding of the Vagrant box for each PR because building the vagrant
box is an expensive affair at this point of time. It takes lot of time
(i.e. more than 1 hour). In future if we can reduce the build time then
we should rebuild the Vagrant box for each PR applicable to the box.

-Lala