[Container-tools] sshfs progress - try it out

Hardy Ferentschik hardy.ferentschik at redhat.com
Thu Mar 3 14:21:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

After sorting out the install of fuse-sshfs, I got the synced folder to work.
Looking good. I tested on OS X where it is easy to start the required sshd
daemon. I see whether I can now test the full workflow from the developer tooling
perspective, aka mounting a synced folder into a Docker container.

I am curious how this would work on Windows. Not quite sure how to start sshd yet.
We are trying to avoid cygwin in favour of mingw. Not sure whether it includes a sshd.
I try to do some research. If anyone knows, let me know :-)

--Hardy