[Container-tools] Nulecule standup cancelled this morning as well as this weeks release.

Charlie Drage charlie at charliedrage.com
Mon May 9 12:26:23 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Due to the face to face in India as well as the lack of commits to Atomic
App / Nulecule during this time. We will not be doing the standup or a
release this week. ( Unless we want to release with a feature being the
minor commit updates to the documentation :) ).

Due to not releasing this week we can decide whether or not we want to sync
up again with CDK's release schedule or leave our release schedule as is.

Best regards and happy coding!