[Container-tools] Weekly ADB IRC Meeting - May 9

Brian (bex) Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Mon May 9 13:31:41 UTC 2016

Minutes:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/nulecule/2016-05-09/atomic_developer_bundle_weekly_meeting.2016-05-09-13.00.html
Minutes (text):
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/nulecule/2016-05-09/atomic_developer_bundle_weekly_meeting.2016-05-09-13.00.txt

Log:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/nulecule/2016-05-09/atomic_developer_bundle_weekly_meeting.2016-05-09-13.00.log.html
Log:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/nulecule/2016-05-09/atomic_developer_bundle_weekly_meeting.2016-05-09-13.00.txt

* ADB Release this week  (bexelbie, 13:02:52)
   * IDEA: It is proposed that we push the ADB release from this week to
     next week to allow for testing resources to be available and because
     of few direct commits to the code base  (bexelbie, 13:07:21)
   * ACTION: bexelbie to follow up with praveenkumar about ensuring
     adb-utils is released this week  (bexelbie, 13:07:54)
   * ACTION: lalatenduM to build a new ADB next week on Monday as part of
     the delayed release from this week  (bexelbie, 13:10:46)
   * ACTION: lalatenduM to notify container-tools about the delayed
     release of ADB  (bexelbie, 13:12:13)

* vagrant-service-manager release  (bexelbie, 13:12:44)
   * LINK:
     https://github.com/projectatomic/vagrant-service-manager/issues/181
     has lots of issues  (lalatenduM, 13:15:21)
   * ACTION: bexelbie to work with nshaikh to get vagrant-service-manager
     released this week  (bexelbie, 13:17:45)

* Open Floor  (bexelbie, 13:19:07)

* testing releases of ADB  (bexelbie, 13:20:01)
   * LINK: https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-tests/pull/31
     (bexelbie, 13:20:22)
   * feedback is needed on adb-test#31 so we can get some automated
     testing in place  (bexelbie, 13:20:47)
   * ACTION: Reviewers need for
     https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-tests/pull/31 - python code for
     automated testing of Mesos -- this will serve as a model for other
     orchestrators and testing  (bexelbie, 13:24:29)
   * LINK:
     https://github.com/projectatomic/vagrant-service-manager/pull/182
     (budhram, 13:26:19)

* Open Floor  (bexelbie, 13:26:47)