[Container-tools] Fwd: Able to login, but Installer for Redhat Development Suite says "Invalid account information, please try again"

Robert Kratky rkratky at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 16:11:53 UTC 2016

Hi Andrea,

I don't have an answer to this particular question, but I'm wondering if you could -- instead of trying to help these users yourself -- point them to the online forums. In this case, that would be [1].

Not only would that lead to a better exposure for their question (and thus a higher likelyhood of their problem being solved in a timely manner), it could also potentially help other users who would search the forums for solutions to similar problems.

Last but not least, it would make the users actually use those forums, which is what we want -- to build a community of users on that site.

Regards,
Robert

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/en/products/cdk