[Container-tools] where did the downloads of the cdk vritualbox ???

Robert Kratky rkratky at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 09:04:25 UTC 2016

On Friday, 25 November 2016 07:35:36 CET, Jan van de Klok wrote:

> I used to download stuff for the CDK 2.0 and 2.2
> from urls like this:
> https://developers.redhat.com/download-manager/file/rhel-cdk-kubernetes-7.2-21.x86_64.vagrant-virtualbox.box
> For some reason the download page for the CDK seems to have disappeared!!
>
> Is there any other location where the CDK stuff can be downloaded???
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan van de klok

Hi Jan,

Look at [1] for up-to-date links. CDK bits can also be downloaded directly from the Customer Portal at [2] (this link currently redirects to a non-existent version "10.0" (I already filed a bug about that) -- just select the one you need from the drop-down.

Regards,
Robert

[1] http://developers.redhat.com/products/cdk/download/
[2] https://access.redhat.com/downloads/content/293/