[Container-tools] [openshift-sme] OpenShift/Kubernetes Java Mock Server Project ?

Charles Moulliard cmoullia at redhat.com
Fri May 5 07:52:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

As the developers use locally on their machine "minishift", I'm wondering
how we could add such option [2] to tell to minishift (= VM managed using
xhyve, virtualbox, ... hypervisors) to just launch the master + controller
manager

Maybe --> "minishift start --mode=hollow|normal[default]"

The command executed by minishift to launch OpenShift is

"minishift ssh
ps -ef | grep openshift
/usr/bin/openshift start
--master-config=/var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml
--node-config=/var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config/node-192.168.64.25/node-config.yaml"

Regards,

Charles