[Container-tools] How to provision minishift (ansible)

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 04:53:23 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 4:39 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoullia at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have developed some ansible playbooks in order to provision openshift
> running using either "oc cluster up", "systemctl services" or "minishift" to
> install developer features such as jenkins, ,nexus, jaeger, istio, launcher,
> ... or to create x projects/users to demo purpose
>
> Unfortunately the way that the centos's vm used by minishift is
> designed/partitionned doesn' t allow us to run playbooks as vm crashes

Problem is our current ISO is the live one so even you are able to
install something at first then when during reboot it will again
vanish. I am not yet sure why VM is crashing when only downloading the
oc binary, you can try to download it under /var/lib/minishift and see
if still same issue (you need to add that PATH then so it will be
executable by ansible playbook).