[Container-tools] Change pod/cpu limit

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 03:09:16 UTC 2018

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:42 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoullia at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> I experiment from time to time such problem
>
> 0/1 nodes are available: 1 Insufficient pods.
>
> As the pod limit is 10pods/cpu on minishift, is it possible to increase the
> limit without having to create a vm with more cpus ?

I am not sure if that something possible from minishift config, more
like OpenShift config side. Can you please direct your query to
OpenShift mailing list and check if there is any config change from
the node or master side? Once we know what changes required from
OpenShift config side then can able to provide a workaround for same.