[Container-tools] Change pod/cpu limit

Charles Moulliard cmoullia at redhat.com
Fri Feb 2 07:36:37 UTC 2018

here is the info needed to change pod limit / cpu for minishift

this limit can be changed in the node configuration, see:
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.7/admin_guide/manage_nodes.html#admin-guide-max-pods-per-node
Looking at
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md#configuration
it seems that the configuration file should be available under
/var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config with oc cluster up. You can use
--use-existing-config argument when restarting your cluster to avoid
regenarating the configuration.

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:09 AM, Praveen Kumar <kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com